The doer for startups and global enterprises since 2010
RDK Partners is a one-of-a-kind business consultancy and operator. Transforming from a corporate advisory service provider, we run American operations for foreign clients. We are their U.S. headquarters. We are their eyes and ears on the ground.
As a global firm, RDK Partners has completed a number of deals outside the U.S. - negotiated joint ventures in Colombia and Panama, conducted strategic research in agribusiness and grain distribution in Korea, and structured investment fund in the area of renewable energy in Peru and Kenya among other endeavors. Headquartered in New York City, RDK Partners is particularly engaged in helping Asian companies to be competitive in the U.S.
Contact us to discuss whether you could be one of the four companies that we work with this year.
222 Broadway, 19th Floor
New York, New York 10038
- Grain distribution and logistics
- Urban farming
- Renewable energy - solar, biomass, wind and fuel cells
- Energy storage system
- Conventional energy - oil & gas, and coal
Tech and Consumer electronics
- Personal digital equipment
- Wearable technology
- Batteries on electric vehicles and EV charging stations
Areas of Services
Business registration and formation
- Advise on business entity type
- Register with respective government authorities
social media campaigns
- Develop and manage creative content
- Generate inbound traffic eventually to increase sales
- Maintain positive review
- Handle returns and refunds
- Conduct market research
- Train and run street team
- Create strong pitch deck, cap table and needed documents
- Manage investor relations
- Generate purchase orders
- Control receivable management
liability & risk
- Review and tailor the right risk plan
- Complete necessary permit applications, and insurance policies
- Identify local talents and outside professionals
- Ensure effective collaboration with "mother" companies.
- We directly invest in seed round
- Invest in companies in food and consumer electronics
Use the form below to contact us regarding your business needs. Please be as detailed as possible. Include your industry and product or services you market.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead RDK Partners into uncharted fields of practice. We certainly value candidates with international experience and language skills.